The Inn at Scituate Harbor Fact Sheet
- Non-smoking Rooms, All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private)
- Check In 3:00pm & Check out: 11:00am
- In-room features including bottled water and a selection of signature amenities
- Continental Breakfast served daily in the lobby
- 24 hour coffee/tea service in the lobby
- Wi-Fi service in all areas of the Inn
- On-site Parking
- Free local & long distance call with in the US
- Free beach passes with every reservation
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Vending Machines
Food & Drink
- On-site Restaurant & Bar with outdoor seating
- Area Restaurants
- Indoor Heated Pool (All Year)
- Area Activities
- Outdoor deck
- Dog less than 25 lbs. are allowed on request. Charges will apply.
Please call the General manager for details.
The Inn at Scituate Harbor Policies
Room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a maximum of 3 adults in a room. There is a $20.00 per night additional adult charge.
The Inn will charge your credit card a deposit equal to one night's stay. If you are staying multiple nights, the higher nightly room rate of your stay will be charged.
Beginning Memorial Day Weekend and ending Columbus Day Weekend we require a Friday and Saturday minimum stay for weekend reservations.
Cancellation policies: We will be happy to return your deposit, when applicable, less a $25.00 administration fee if you provide more than 3 days notice of your cancellation. Friday and Saturdays from Memorial Day to Columbus Day and holiday weeks require a 30 day cancellation notice or you will be responsible for all nights reserved. Cancellation upon day of arrival, "no shows" or early departures will result in a charge for all nights reserved.
The Inn at Scituate Harbor is a smoke free property. There is a minimum $250 fine for smoking. Smoking fines or any other room damage charges will be charged to the credit card on file.
Due to Massachusetts Liquor Laws, guests are not allowed to bring their own alcohol onto our property.
Dogs under 25 pounds are welcome. Advanced reservations are required. There is a $25 per night per pet fee and the dogs cannot be left alone in the room.