Fun on the Farms in Scituate, MA
When you are looking for something new to experience, pack up the car and head down to Holly Hills Farm and Dalby Farm in the Scituate region. Whether it’s apple picking, buying fresh, healthy food, or throwing a great birthday party, these farms in Scituate are sure to have something for every age group!
Dalby Farm: Have a Hatching Adventure!
Open every year from May 1 to October 31, Dalby offers visitors an exciting and interactive experience. They offer a variety of fun-filled activities, including:
- Hatchling programs which include: the Spring Hatch Eggs-travaganza in May and June, and the Spring Hatch Celebration. See the baby chicks, ducks and goslings!
- Birthday parties are available and can be scheduled any day of the week. $250 for up to 10 kids and 6 additional adults for free
- Summer programs available for children K-8th
- In September & October they offer Autumn craft adventures
- Country store
Holly Hills Farm: Fresh Produce and More
Holly Hills regularly offers educational tours about growing, digging, and planting for both private groups and the public. Notable events include:
- Summer camp & school programs are available
- The Farm starts plant sales in early spring and offers thousands of organic plants, including veggies, fruits, herbs, and flowers
- Farm to table dinners available to the community
- Community service opportunities are available for volunteers to deliver fresh produce to food to pantries
The barnyard is also open to the public and includes the famous pony, Pumpkin and his friend Nugget, as well as hens, roosters, Pepper the rabbit, goats, and more. You also have the option of obtaining a membership, which provides you with discounts, newsletters, and more. Prices range from $45 to $500.
Relax With Your Family on the Farm
Whether you’re learning about the fruits of the earth or unwinding after a fun day of outdoor activities, one thing is certain: these farms are sure to give you the experience of a lifetime! After a day of fun activites, make sure to book your stay at the Inn at Scituate Harbor.